The following is a very brief explanation of the style of pest management performed at Animal Specialties And Provisions (ASAP).
- Twice monthly service.
- Insects are monitored on the interior with sticky traps and pheromone traps.
- Integrated Pest Management techniques are employed which emphasize the judicious use of pesticides. When and if a pesticide is necessary to correct an active pest issue, it must be approved by ASAP.
- An aggressive rodent control program is in place, which includes the use of rodenticide on the exterior of the facility and mechanical traps on the interior. See maps located in logbook.
- Seasonal exterior insect control is performed on the exterior of the facility using approved pesticides.
- Clear concise notes are taken after each service and stored in the on site Pest Control LogBook.
- Management inspections are completed twice annually by J.C. Ehrlich
Protecting People and Their Environment Since 1928